- Clean businesses / office / client locations
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Sterilize various tools and equipment
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary
Hospital housekeepers are responsible for:
- Sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of the hospital by cleaning rooms, making beds, replenishing linens and maintaining floors, in housekeeping positions.
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using predefined cleaning methods and procedure.
Dispatch / Field Supervisor / Customer service / Commercial cleaning supervisor
The position is responsible for the daily coordination of Housekeeping & Project staff assignment and communication between Sales, Delivery and Administrative staff, Hospital/Healthcare experiences is a plus. This role expedites the daily activities of all operational functions ensuring client satisfaction is successfully achieved and company policies adhered to with the goal of maximizing profitability for the company.
- Provides communication between staff and management for effective operations
- Ability to communicate effectively to establish and maintain working relationships with the client, staff, and management
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
- Monitors and responds to field workers, including scheduling, job completion, absence, lateness.
Project Team / Floor Technician
Any of the following maybe part of the job description for any member of the project team
- Task consisted of stripping & waxing of corridors, rooms, common areas and the cleaning of carpets.
- Buff and wax floors in the common areas to maintain a safe and sanitary environment for the staff.
- Performed general housekeeping including sanitizing rooms, rest rooms common areas, dining areas and residential hallways.
- Shampoo carpets, strip/wax various floors, general upkeep of common areas, training of new employees.
- Operated large battery charge floor machines.
- OR Terminal Cleaning
- ER terminal cleaning and floor care.
- Maintain floor and patient rooms.
- Vacuum & mop common areas clean all counter spaces
What We Offer
Jersey National Cleaning (JNCS) services hundreds of accounts in different estates and in all kind of facilities within the health care system and is now hiring housekeepers and Floor Techs in your area! With a custom training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Preventive Health Care
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Sick days for eligible employees
- Company Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
JNCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JNCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.